So... I'm doing a book blog tour! This book sounds great, so if you get a chance go and give it a read! As far as I can tell it's available in eBook and paperback, both in the UK and US!
Series: With Me, #1
Author: Komal Lewis
Release Date: October 26, 2012
Ashton Summers is on her way to becoming the most popular girl in school and nothing—or no one—is going to stand in her way. Especially not Luca Byron, her freak neighbor, with his tattoos, loud music, and distracting green eyes.
Luca Byron has three goals in life: get through high school with a low profile, make sure his garage band becomes something more than a hobby, and try to forget about his insufferable ex-best friend, Ashton, who he can’t get out of his mind.
The last thing Ashton and Luca want to do is rekindle their friendship, but when Ashton takes a tumble down the social ladder, Luca—with his new makeover—is the only one who can help her rise up again by pretending to be her boyfriend. At first, being together is unbearable and annoying, but things start to change as Ashton and Luca discover the real reasons they drifted apart seven years ago.
Now, keeping their hands off each other seems impossible.
Komal Lewis is an author who writes both Young Adult and Adult novels in the Contemporary and Fantasy genres. Her debut novel IMPOSSIBLE is a Young Adult Contemporary Romance about a girl who will do anything to become popular, and the rocker boy-next-door.
Komal lives in Sydney, Australia with her husband and one too many dogs and cats (although she never seems to think they have enough). She is overly enthusiastic about video games, comic books, Batman films, Byronic heroes, baking, reptiles, and pretty shoes.
Now, if you fancy getting your hands on a copy of this amazing sounding book (and if you don't believe me, read the amazon.com reviews!), you can enter below. This is an international giveaway.
Now, without further ado, please welcome the lovely Komal Lewis!
1. Have you always wanted to be an author?
I’ve wanted to be an author since I was five, but I thought that it was more of a hobby and that I would have to find another full-time job. This was long before e-publishing became such a big thing and paved the way for authors to make their own way in the publishing industry.
2. What is the most interesting job you ever had?
When I was 14, I was in a dance group. We used to perform at events and it was so much fun. More recently, I worked in promotions for an independent record label. It was such a great learning experience for me.
3. What sort of books did you read as a teenager?
Between the ages of 10 and 17, I read all the classics. Wuthering Heights, Anna Karenina, War & Peace, Dracula, Dune, One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, and Papillon were just some of the books I read (and loved!) as a teenager.
4. What is your absolute favourite book ever?
Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut. Hands down, it’s the best book I’ve ever read.
Top 10 TV shows
I’ve probably missed a few great ones, but these are the ones I could remember off the top of my head. The list doesn’t include cartoons which I love, such as Rugrats, Hey, Arnold!, Arthur, Little Elvis and the Truckstoppers, etc. (Yes, I am secretly a six-year-old child.)
1. Veronica Mars – This is my absolute favourite TV show EVER. I love all the characters in it and I especially love Veronica and Logan. Best couple on TV for sure. If you haven’t seen this show, you need to get on it A.S.A.P.
2. The Big Bang Theory – I seriously love this show to the point where I crazily wait for new episodes. The jokes they make are hilarious, the characters are fun and quirky, and I love seeing how they all fit in together. This show is a must-see for lovers of all things geeky! (P.S. Sheldon Cooper is the best!)
3. Modern Family – This show has me in stitches every time I watch it! I reserve my “hyena laugh” especially for this show. It is SO funny seeing that family dynamic and how everyone reacts to one another. It’s also an extremely relatable show that lets you know how important family is. You will definitely see yourself in at least one of the characters.
4. Supernatural – Sam and Dean Winchester are the second best couple on TV! I seriously love this show and the characters in it—the brothers and Castiel are definitely my favourites. The pilot episode was one of the most memorable pilot episodes I’ve ever seen. Also, I was kinda scared for a whole month after I watched it.
5. Charmed – I really enjoyed it until Season 3 when you-know-who dies. I loved the interesting witchy problems that the sisters encountered. This was seriously a great show. Plus, Phoebe and Cole were smokin’!
6. True Blood – There is so much to love about this show, especially the characters. Although, the plot has become a bit crazy, I am still waiting obsessively for the next season to come out.
7. Fawlty Towers – This show always has me in hysterics. I’m so sad that there are only two seasons, but I just watch them over and over again like a crazy person. John Cleese is brilliant in it!
8. Pokemon – Gotta Catch ‘Em All! I had to put this one in there. Too many childhood memories are attached to it. The first season is my favourite!
9. Once Upon A Time – Fairy tales? Evil queen? Rumpelstiltskin? A curse tying everything together? Seriously, why wasn’t this show made ten years ago? I love, love, love Once Upon A Time! It is definitely one of my favourite shows at the moment.
10. Lost Girl – This is a gem of a show that I don’t think many people know about. It’s about a succubus named Bo and her human friend, Kenzi. There’s also a hot werewolf named Dyson in it. Steamy!
11. Daria – Well, I obviously can’t count, but I just had to put it on the list. Does anyone remember this one? Daria’s sarcastic humour is still relevant today.
Thank you so much for having me on your blog! I really appreciate it!