Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Random Reads - Hosted by imlovingbooks.com

Random Reads


I just found the blog imlovingbooks.com which I love the layout of BTW, and I found this challenge, to read a random book from your Goodreads To-Read shelf, which I think is a great way to cut down on the hundreds of books people keep there but never read (and it's only 12 books a year, it can't be too hard!).

This month, as part of the Random Reads Meme, I will be reading Flyaway by Lucy Christopher. As is with the rest of my To-read shelf, I do not actually own a copy, but I plan on taking it out from either my local library (which I have reserved it for) or my school one - I am a student librarian - where I am sure I have seen it.



Looks a good read, hopefully I'll enjoy!

BTW My review for TimeRiders: Day of the Predator is written, and just needs to be posted.

Happy reading!

xxGEORGIExx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to receive feedback, and it just makes our day whenever we read them, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts for any comments you may make.
Be sure to add us on twitter, and if you leave your username in the comment we will be sure to add you back!
Follow us as @G30rg13_R, @Gail__Abi, @Issy_Rich and @lily_kirby, or on Google+ as 'BrainStorm Books'.